Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Wedding Reception and Honeymoon

I know I am a little behind on the blog hop, but I guess it is better late than never , right? First of all, anyone who knows me knows that I- like most females- had my wedding planned for many years before I actually got to implement my plan. With the exception of the birth of my daughter, I will say that my wedding day was the happiest day of my life. It was perfect! Not only did I end up with the most amazing husband ever, but all the plans went smoothly. The reception was filled with food, family, friends, and fun.... lots of dancing!! I think some of Jared's friends were shocked at his new dancing skills. I taught him how to jitterbug and do some of the most popular line dances. I have to laugh at myself when I think that one of the requirements for a husband was that he like to dance! There are so many more important qualities to wish for... luckily Jared has all of those and he dances!!! Sorry ladies... no brothers!

Anyway, back to the reception. I don't have very many pics on the computer , but I will post a couple.

The honeymoon. We went to the Couples Swept Away Resort in Negril, Jamaica. It was awesome! All inclusive is the way to go! We loved all the water sports, especially snorkeling and the Hobie Cats. We ate and ate and ate... Our favorite was the banana stuffed french toast. We still talk about that. Yummy! We went to a few shows at night and layed out on the beach during the day and read or did water sports. We would love to return one day!

No comments: