Thursday, May 6, 2010

Update

Whew!! Life has been extremely hectic, but good! First of all, we sold our house about two weekends ago. Yippee! We are supposed to close on May 26th, so we have that weekend to move out! We are going to be living with some very generous friends who have opened their home to us. Thanks to my parents who are storing our storage unit overflow items at their house.
As far as the new house goes, things are moving along. They just finished the driveway and are getting ready to paint the inside. They said it would take about two weeks to finish the painting and then they still have to install the granite, fireplace mantel, wrought iron stair railing and a few other trim items. So we are not quite sure how long it will be before we move in.

School... AHHHHH!!! I am soo ready to be done. I have some stuff due on Sunday!! Yep- on Mother's Day... she doesn't care!! Then I have a presentation due on Wednesday and a 10 page research paper due on Friday. Haven't actually written a full blown research paper since high school so you can imagine the fun I am having with this!! I am actually on page 4 of ten, but let me tell you I have made a few trips to the looney bin during the first 4 pages... anyway.. I am going to knock it out Monday and Tuesday thanks to my wonderful mom and mother-in-law who are going to keep Little Miss Hadley for me while I pound away at the keyboard!! Pray for me if you think about it... I am sure I will need a little sanity, patience and motivation Monday and Tuesday!! After this, I will be library certified yippee!!!

Hadley... SHe is wild!! She loves to climb up on the couch to get to the remotes or anything on the table. She is quite skilled at this . She can turn the computer on and off, the bath tub faucet on and off, she was hanging from the oven door the other day and it opened and almost gave her a little konk right on the head, but I came to the rescue!! Unfortunately, I wasn't quick enough to save her from the big bad flat iron that burnt her poor little fingers!!! When did she get that tall? She cracks me up constantly!! Jared says that she is my daughter because she is really loud and she talks alot!!! I have no idea what he is talking about;)! She still hasn't broken the 20 lb. mark yet, so we are hoping that she will at her 15 month appointment! She sleeps and eats really well! I love being her mommy! She is so much fun! We signed up for mommy and me swimming lesson this summer so that should be fun! I am anxious to see how she will do! She loves splashing in the tub and sticks her face in the water now, so we will see! I am more worried about how I will do that her! I am nervous about putting her under water, but I know I need to suck it up and try.

Jared... still the best husband ever! I am so lucky!!

1 comment:

The Tylers said...

Loving the house pics! Congrats on selling the house...what a burden lifted! LGT was about 15 months old when she finally hit the 20 lb mark. We went ahead and turned her carseat around at 19lbs...it was driving me crazy that she couldn't see anything and her knees were in her chest;)!!! Goodluck with your classes and ENJOY your summer!!!!