Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The latest at the Walker house

Whew! I have been so busy with school and chasing my little darling. Yep.. she has finally learned to crawl. She is non-stop and having a blast. I don't have quite as much free time as I used to now that she is more mobile and takes less naps. She is sleeping and eating well, and she is getting a new tooth on top. This will be her third one. She has really handled teething well. We have been to the Bengal Belles luncheon twice since I posted last. She loved the band and the cheerleaders. The semester is winding down and I only have one more project in each class and then I am done! Yippee! I am ready for a break before next semester. Looking forward to a big fat Thanksgiving dinner and some time with the family. LSU has left a lot to be desired these last few games... let's hope that they can shut down Ole Miss. It won't be easy, but I am trying to stay hopeful.

1 comment:

Karla and Edmond Long said...

She must have just started crawling all of a sudden?!!! Go girl!! Have you figured out what to keep out of her reach?? IF you have, you'll have to help me out because Riley still manages to get ahold of things that he shouldn't have!!