Monday, November 30, 2009

Holiday Happenings

Even though Hadley was sick, we had a great Thanksgiving. I love good food and getting to spend time with our family. Family is so important to me, and I want Hadley to be close to her cousins and other family members. As usual we ate more than we should have, but I don't even regret it!!! It is great... we had all of our favorite things in one dinner!

Hadley has been having a cold for a week. We have to suction her nose quite a bit, which she does not like in the least bit. It takes both Jared and I to do this. Hopefully she will get better soon.
We did get her first Christmas tree this weekend. She felt the branches, but I think she thinks they are too picky. She really hasn't wanted to touch it much since we put it up. She likes it from a distance. Score for me!!
She is getting her two top teeth. One is out and the other one is on its way. She also knows how to do the touchdown sign( both arms up). It is pretty funny. This is one pic, but she can do it better ( as you know, it is hard to get pics of kids doing things like that!)
Jared and I had fun at our last LSU game despite the cold weather. We were so glad they pulled it out in the end. Looking forward to some improvement for next year!
I finished my last two projects for this semester today! Yippee! I am so glad to be done with that. Ready for a break from school!! Still have some Christmas shopping to do and Christmas cards! I gotta get on top of things! I can't believe it is already December!! When did that happen?

3 comments:

Shawn and Natalie said...

Oh my goodness! Hadley is just precious. We definitely need to get them together soon. Maybe over the Christmas break?

Unknown said...

WOW!!! I can't believe how beautiful your family is! Of course, Hadley is gorgeous! look at her parents! I love your blog! I'll send you pics soon! Love ya, jenny 'cain' ronquillo

Jonathan's (daily news) said...

Aunt Michelle, I had a wonderful Christmas,I went to Colorado day after Christmas I learned how to snowboard and drive a snow mobil