Thursday, December 4, 2008

New York

Since I posted last, Jared and I have been to New York. We went for a few days during the Thanksgiving holidays. We had a great time. We saw Mamma Mia and Wicked, walked across the Brooklyn Bridge(in the freezing cold), went to the top of the Empire State Building, shopped, and went to the David Letterman show. Mama Mia and Wicked were amazing and fun. I would reccommend them to anyone looking for a good Broadway show. David Letterman was pretty exciting; we were able to get special seats in the FRONT ROW!!! We were able to see Faith Hill and Tom Arnold. We also woke up early our last day there and went to the Today Show where we were able to see Beyonce!!

I am going to the doctor on Monday for some blood work and another sonogram. (Routine visit) Can't wait to see Hadley again. She has been moving around alot. I love that feeling! We are looking forward to the Christmas break and some time off!!

No comments: