Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas 2008

Jared and I had a great Christmas. We had lots of fun opening presents for Hadley. Our families were extremely generous. We are getting closer and closer to the birth of our first child. 9 weeks left!! It is still so surreal!
We chose a pediatrician today. I walked into the doctor's office and I immediately thought to myself.... whoa this is not good. The reception area was packed, the kid in front of me was wailing and would not stop, and I felt as if there were germs everywhere. I thought to myself...okay this is not going to be the best part of being a mom! Jared met me there and was immediately looking for the antibacterial lotion! Boy have we got some learning to do. Overall, we met with a pediatrician who was recommended to us by one of Jared's co-workers. We were impressed and we decided she was our lady! The office is less than 10 minutes from our house which is a huge plus.
We have a huge list of friends with pregnancy issues, good and bad, that we constantly pray for. Everything from not being able to get pregnant to miscarriages to healthy pregnant moms, etc. In the last week, we have gotten two praise reports that two couples who have been trying to get pregnant finally did. God is so good and it is such a blessing to be able to witness Him at work!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Michelle- you are a cute pregnant mommy. I know you're excited about Hadley- cute name. Congrats!