Thursday, April 8, 2010

Update

Hadley is officially walking now! She is still a little wobbly, but she has it for the most part. She is definitely in the exploration stage where she gets into any cabinet or drawer that she can. She can reach pretty high as well. I am running out of places to put things where she can't reach them. She had lots of fun for Easter. The Easter Bunny brought her some books and PJ's. Then we went to my aunt's house and she hung out with family and did the Easter egg hunt with her cousins. She doesn't like grass very much so this was a small challenge that we had to overcome.

Please pray for us to sell our house within the next month because our new house is going to be ready in about two months or less. We have only had one couple view it, and it has been on the FSBO website for three weeks. Our new house is coming along nicely. I will post pics of this soon too. We have bricks and they are working on stucco. They are floating the sheetrock right now and the cabinets should be in in about two weeks. We are so ready to get into the new house. I have started packing up more stuff in the cabinets that we don't use much to get a head start on the packing and moving process. No fun!! I am lucky to be able to do a little at a time.

I have been spending my "spare" time( time while Hadley is asleep) working on a 10 page research paper that I have to do for one of my grad school classes. I think it has been over 15 years since I have written a research paper, and I am an English teacher!! I hope it is another fifteen before I have to write another one... or NEVER!! ha ha

I am so blessed to have such amazing parents and in-laws who help Jared and I out with Hadley. I thank God for them and all they do for us. I love them all so much!!

No comments: