Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Summer time

Things have finally settled down a little. I have completed my first graduate class in the Library Science program. I will never look at a children's book the same again. I really did learn a lot. We have been extremely busy. JAred and I are playing in a mixed doubles tennis league once a week. Lord knows we need the exercise! We are now 1-1. We are on our last week of east coast swing/ Jitterbug lessons. We are going to take a break and cash in on our private lessons until tennis is over. Hadley and I are enjoying our time together this summer as we shop and visit with the grandparents, friends, and family. I am in awe of her. She is so amazing. I can't believe how fast she is growing. I know that I will miss her as a baby. I love holding her close to me. She is almost rolling over on her own. She is cooing like crazy; it is so cute. Hopefully I will be a little better at posting more often. I spend all my time reading other people's blogs instead of updating my own.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You better enjoy every moment to cuddle. Carson wants down or if he wants me to hold him it only to eat my necklace. Glad you get to be home with her.

reynersonfamily said...

Michelle,
Congrats on the new baby girl! Glad I found your blog! We need to get together one day! I know Nathan would love to catch up with yall!
Love ya,
Layni Reynerson